Author Topic: ADA Wallet shows transactions, not updated in Coin balance  (Read 1028 times)

zwarren34

• View Profile
ADA Wallet shows transactions, not updated in Coin balance
« on: November 26, 2017, 09:19:02 AM »
I have a strange one......all Daedalus blocks are synced and I'm into the wallet on both my PC and laptop. 

I have 4 total transactions showing on both the PC and laptop, however the correct coin total is only showing on the laptop.

Pc is only showing 25% of my coins, laptop Daedalus shows all the coins.

100% syned and looking at Daedalus, can someone explain why the desktop is incorrect?

tomkri

• View Profile
Re: ADA Wallet shows transactions, not updated in Coin balance
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 01:14:58 PM »
It might be that the desktop  is not actually synced. I had similar problem where I sent coins, and on the receiving end (Bitrex) there  were lots of confirmations, but in the wallet no confirmations showed. It didn't sync for some reason, even though it said it was 100% synced. I looked in the folder where the blockchain data is stored, and no modifications had been done there for a couple of days. Luckily it just a problem with the wallet not showing correct information, nothing critical like losing coins. But I hope they will fix it soon.

Solution that worked for me:  I rebooted the computer and restarted the wallet, then it synced properly.

zwarren34

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 09:50:12 PM »
It might be that the desktop  is not actually synced. I had similar problem where I sent coins, and on the receiving end (Bitrex) there  were lots of confirmations, but in the wallet no confirmations showed. It didn't sync for some reason, even though it said it was 100% synced. I looked in the folder where the blockchain data is stored, and no modifications had been done there for a couple of days. Luckily it just a problem with the wallet not showing correct information, nothing critical like losing coins. But I hope they will fix it soon.

Solution that worked for me:  I rebooted the computer and restarted the wallet, then it synced properly.

I have attempted to reboot , reinstall, everything.  It still updates properly on the laptop, very strange. 

Someone mentioned there was a db-1.0 file in the application folder that I could delete, then reinstall, but I am unable to find the file

Would you know what file it is and/or the default path?

tomkri

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 11:10:44 PM »
It was the files in this folder that wasn't updated for me. I'm not sure what happens if you delete it. It might work, but the sync would need to start from scratch then.

C:\Users\<username on computer>\AppData\Roaming\Daedalus\DB-1.0
(windows 10)