Author Topic: BTC Trading  (Read 741 times)

hustleharde

• View Profile
BTC Trading
« on: October 27, 2017, 08:59:31 PM »
I believe that BTC and other crypto currency is overvalued. Just look at the BTCUSD chart - there are no any fundamental reasons why the course can grow so much. I believe that there is speculative demand on the market, because large money can"t be spent in bmy itcoins currency. It is still not official currency in most developed economies. So when bulls on market will wish to fix the profit there will be return, in my opinion, just because there are not people and companies who need bitcoins for some benefit.

What do you think about BTC market? Is it going to be crash?

ain233

• View Profile
Re: BTC Trading
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 11:48:49 PM »
seriously the rate at which btc is increasing is beyond normal rate if care is not taking other countries may try to make their currencies to be more valuable even if its they have to band the use of btc in their countries which may in turn be bad to the btc currency

fmehanny99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 08:35:21 AM »
Bitcoin prices have retraced slightly this weekafter a new surge that saw the virtual currency almost hit $6000 for the first time.

In the short term through mid-2018, i am predicting the $6000 mark to remain a ceiling until then.

“...When people talk about Bitcoin’s volatility today, they're forgetting that when we went off the dollar — the gold standard on the dollar, gold’s volatility for four years was about the same as Bitcoin’s volatility today,” he concluded.

specialcolector

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 04:06:34 PM »
Well btc is going up in thats a fact; I don't think it's going to change specially because of what is happening with the dollar

Deano

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 08:49:40 AM »
I think part of the reason for such a rise is further mass adoption - Coinbase reported something like 100k new wallets being created with them :o going up this fast surely means a large downward correction (like after every surge)